|"Bored of Education (transcript)"|
|Season 1, Episode 35|
|Airdate:||October 10, 2011|
|Villain(s) Featured:||The Chameleon|
|Writer(s):||Will Schifrin, Kevin Sullivan, Ray DeLaurentis|
|Art Direction:||George Goodchild|
|Music by:||Guy Moon|
The Curse of King Mutt
This article is a transcript of the T.U.F.F. Puppy episode, "Bored of Education" from Season 1. It aired on October 10, 2011.
- (episode starts during Career Day at Petropolis Elementary; Dudley and Kitty are in the school hallway, waiting in line to enter a classroom)
- Dudley: (excited) "This is awesome Kitty! We're gonna totally rule Career Day." (grabs grenade from 'tuffle' bag and accidentally arms it by pulling pin) "I'm gonna show the kids how to arm a live grenade." (notices beeping) "Whoopsie." (throws grenade out window, destroying T.U.F.F. Mobile; hubcap flies into school and rolls past) "So much for showing the kids the T.U.F.F. Mobile."
- Kitty: "Dudley, there's more to our jobs than blowing things up."
- Dudley: (reaches into tuffle bag and pulls item out) "I know. That's why I brought I highlight reel of me punching bad guys up." (holds "T.U.F.F. Punches) "It's in Odorama!" (whispers) "You can smell the terror!" (sniffs)
- Kitty: (unimpressed) "Let me handle this. I'm going to show the class what's really exciting about being a T.U.F.F. agent!"
- (transition to Kitty giving a summary of her Career Day presentation to the class)
- Kitty: "So in conclusion, being a T.U.F.F. agent is about responsibility-" (writes on blackboard) "-proper hygiene-" (brushes molar with giant toothbrush) "and of course, the always thrilling paperwork.." (holds out stack of reports)
- (Kitty notices all the students and the teacher have fallen asleep to her boring lecture; Miss Hopper falls from her chair and wakes up)
- Miss Hopper: (sitting behind desk) "Well, huh, that was restful." (yawns) "Thank you Agent Catnap."
- Kitty: (winks) "It's Katswell." (walks over to desk) "And I haven't gotten to the super cool spy accessories yet! Dudley, hand out the complementary T.U.F.F. dental floss and sunblock."
- Dudley: (wakes up) "Sorry, I dozed off." (walks to front) "Does anyone have any questions?"
- Little Chipmunk Girl: (sitting at desk; raises her hand) "Why did the boring lady ruin Career Day?"
- Dudley: "Kitty, you wanna field that one?"
- Miss Hopper: (walks to front) "Well, since our final speaker isn't here, that concludes today's presentations."
- The Chameleon: (disguised as Miss Hopper's desk) "Think again toots!" (shapeshifts into himself) "It is I, Petropolis's most engaging and whimsical supervillain!"
- Dudley: "It's the Chameleon!" (Dudley and Kitty train sunblock and floss on the Chameleon like blasters) "Freeze!"
- The Chameleon: "Cool your jets spy dog. I am here for Career Day like you! Now, let's get this party started!" (presses button on remote; balloon and confetti fall from ceiling and wall section rotates to reveal pizza on table; kids cheer throughout) "Kids, being a supervillain is a great career.. if you want something you just steal it! Like I did with these pizzas. Also, supervillains can stay up past ten on a weeknight!"
- Dudley: "That's awesome! I never get to stay up past ten!" (Kitty glares at Dudley) "Uh-I mean, boo.."
- The Chameleon: "And.. with my transformation suit, I can turn into anything I want!" (shapeshifts into respective forms) "A rocket car, electric drum set.. even dental floss!" (kids cheer)
- Kitty: (upset) "Wha? Why do they cheer for his dental floss?!"
- THe Chameleon: "And now, for my finale, I will give you all your very own transformation suits!" (fires suits to kids with bazooka; they continue to cheer)
- Rabbit Boy : (holding suit) "Supervillains are awesome!"
- Cat Girl : (holding pizza slices) "Yeah, they're way cooler than secret agents!"
- Dudley: (panicked) "We're losing them Kitty! Say something to change their minds."
- Kitty: (as Chameleon and kids eat) "I hope you boys and girls floss after you eat that pizza!"
- (kids trample Dudley and Kitty as they run out of the classroom, cheering and carrying the Chameleon)
- Dudley: (trampled) "And they're gone."
- (transition to T.U.F.F. HQ; Dudley and Kitty are being rebuked by the Chief)
- The Chief: "Agents! We've got intel that you two stunk it up during Career Day. What happened?!"
- Dudley: "I wanted to blow stuff up but nooooo!" (points) "The boring lady was all sunblock and floss!"
- Kitty: (somewhat annoyed. defensive) "All I did was focus on skincare and dental hygiene, both of which I find to be-" (notices something)
- (Dudley, Kitty and Chief are fast asleep and drooling, having been bored by Kitty; they wake up, startled)
- Dudley: "Wha?"
- Kitty: (acquiesces) "Okay, so maybe the Chameleon was a tad more entertaining. It's not like he talked the kids into being criminals."
- (alert; Keswick observes wall-mounted monitor - children in transformation suits are robbing store)
- Keswick: "Chief, we're getting intel that the Chameleon has talked the kids into being criminals." (images on monitor) "They're robbing the p-puh-puh-Petropolis Party Store."
- The Chief: "Agents Puppy and Snoozefest, get out there and stop those kids!"
- Dudley: "No problem Chief!" (checks wristwatch) "I just have to be in bed by ten." (Kitty is annoyed)
- (transition to the party store, which is being cleaned out by the Chameleon and his contingent of criminal children)
- The Chameleon: "Yees, yes! Take all the paper plates!" (cat boy transforms into shopping cart and steals plates) "And don't forget the matching pirate themed napkins!" (Rabbit Boy transforms into an upright vacuum cleaner and sucks up napkins) "This is yo ho ho and the barrel of fun!" (puts on pirate hat) "That reminds me. Someone grab that barrel of fun."
- (Dudley and Kitty enter store, blasters trained on the Chameleon)
- Dudley: "Yo, ho, hold it right there Chameleon!
- Tiger Girl: "Look, it's the boring T.U.F.F. agents!"
- Kitty: "Oh kids, we just got off to a bad start. Our jobs really are cool."
- Dudley: "And to prove it, I'm gonna show you a mind-erasing pen! You're gonna love it, but totally forget about it!" (takes out giant pen)
- Kitty: (puts it away) "Dudley, that's not appropriate for kids."
- Dudley: (takes out lunchbox and thermos) "Okay, then I'll show them my exploding lunchbox and thermonuclear thermos." (lunchbox and thermos explode;' Dudley's fur burnt off) "Ow that's hot lemonade!"
- Kitty: (awkward, to kids) "On.. the upside, lemons are chock full-with Vitamin C, which promotes-"
- (kids are snoozing, having been bored to sleep by Kitty)
- The Chameleon: "Wake up kids! Use your suits to haul away the loot. I'll take care of Agents Dimwit and Sleepy!"
- (kids transform into crane and dump trucks to load and transport the stolen party supplies; Chameleon opens a cylinder of helium gas onto Kitty and Dudley, which stops their pursuit and causes throws them into a fit of coughing)
- The Chameleon: "Well, it's been a gas! Haha, it's clever!" (flees with kids and stolen goods)
- Kitty: (stops coughing; speaks in high-pitched voice characteristic of helium inhalation) "Kids, think about your future!"
- Dudley: (also in helium voice) "Hahaha, Kitty you sound funny- Hey, listen to me!" (makes various gestures) I'm Tiny Dudley, a little secret agent, who lives in a thimble, and eats mini-mini waffles!" (holds a plate of waffles) "Now you say something funny!"
- Kitty: (helium voice) "I hear a beeping sound."
- Dudley: (whispers in helium voice) "I don't get it."
- (beeping turns out to be a kid disguised as a dump truck, backing up and driving over Kitty and Dudley; Chameleon jumps off truck)
- The Chameleon: (takes sporks) "Forgot the pirate-themed sporks." (leaves in truck)
- Dudley: (bruised, in helium voice) "Oh.. now I get it. Tiny Dudley drives a mini-minivan."
- (transition to Dudley and Kitty back at the T.U.F.F. HQ, working)
- Dudley: (helium voice) "I can't believe those kids turned to evil!"
- Kitty: (typing away at computer) "Dudley, the gas wore off ten minutes ago."
- Dudley: (helium voice) "I know, I just like talking like this." (in a very very deep voice) "I also like talking like this." (types at his keyboard)
- Kitty: (sigh) "This is all my fault. I bored those kids into a life of crime."
- (Keswick zips down from tube)
- Keswick: "Speaking of boring, I need your help Agent n-nn-Nighty Night." (door opens) This is my neighbor, Mrs. Grizzlebaum. She hasn't been able to hibernate and I thought your Career Day puh-pa-puh-presentation might help.
- Mrs. Grizzelbaum: (approaches Kitty) "I hope you're as boring as Keswick says. If I don't get at least eight weeks of sleep I'm grouchy all year."
- Kitty: "Oh come on! All I said was that being a secret agent is about responsibility, dedication-"
- (Mrs. Grizzlebaum falls to the ground, fast asleep)
- Keswick: (laughs) "Thanks Kitty. Now I can use her pool!" (rips off clothes to reveal swimwear) "Booyah!" (presses remote and disappears up tube)
- (alert; The Chief appears on monitor)
- The Chief: "I'm getting intel that the Chameleon and those first-graders are robbing the Pointless Gadgets store!" (image of store shown) "Get over there now! And pick me up a ketchup heater!"
- Dudley: (in deep voice) "We'll crush 'em Chief! Wha- oh.. I scared myself that time."
- (transition to Pointless Gadgets store; The Chameleon is relaxing on a massage chair as his minions run amok)
- The Chameleon: "Be sure to steal all the ketchup heaters!" (children transform into vacuum cleaners and suck up heaters) "And I will take these night-vision googles!" (sticks them onto face but they fail to fit due to the distance between his eyes; makes excuse) "Ohh they must only work at night."
- (Kitty and Dudley break into store, armed with blasters)
- Dudley: (in helium voice) "Freeze Chameleon!"
- Kitty: "Cut it out Dudley!"
- Dudley: (helium voice) "See, this is why people think you're boring. BOOOOORING!"
- Kitty: "C'mon kids, it's not too late to be law abiding citizens!"
- Dudley: (whispers in normal voice) "Well it's a little llate.. they just robbed two stores."
- Rabbit Boy: (raises hand) "Do law abiding citizens have to eat their vegetables?"
- Dudley: (whispers) "Lie to them."
- Kitty: "You know it! Five servings a day. Sometimes I eat six."
- The Chameleon: "Boy, you really are your own worst enemy." (transforms into laser cannon and fires bursts at Kitty and Dudley, knocking them back to wall) "That was a blast!" (transforms back into self) "Once again, clever."
- (kids transform into locomotive and cars to form a toy train)
- The Chameleon: (on train) "Toot toot!" (hauling the loot, train chugs away with Chameleon on board; train crushes Kitty and Dudley)
- Dudley: (bruised, in a French accent) "Ze train, uh she.. run us over." (normal) "That's my New York accent."
- (transition to Chameleon throwing a party at his lair; kids are celebrating, some play in an inflatable castle)
- The Chameleon: (to kids) "Okay kids, it's my birthday and you're all invited! See, I told you being a villain was a blast!"
- (kids cheer, shouting "yay!")
- (Kitty and Dudley break into lair with T.U.F.F. Mobile; jump out)
- Dudley: "Party's over Chameleon!"
- The Chameleon: "Pre-tween army, attack!"
- (kids transform into boxing gloves and beat Kitty and Dudley up; they are ensnared by a trap and end up tied together, dandling upside-down from the ceiling and unable to move; their gear falls to the ground)
- Kitty: "Wah! My sunblock.. my floss!" (Dudley stares) "Whaat? We have to pay for those if we lose them."
- (kids transform back into themselves)
- The Chameleon: "Excellent, now we have piñatas for our party! (laughs)
- Dudley: (tied) "You don't wanna to use Kitty as a piñata. All seh has inside of her is five to six servings of vegetables. (Kitty glares)
- The Chameleon: "Good work kids, time to open the presents!" (rips wrapping off box, revealing massage chair) "Oooh, a massage chair. It's from the Chameleon. (deceptively bashful) "Oh I shouldn't have."
- (kids start ripping other presents open)
- The Chameleon: (shocked) "Whoa.. oh-what are you doing? All the presents are mine!"
- Raccoon Boy: (defensive) "But we helped steal 'em. They're ours too."
- Kids: "Yeaah!" (kids rip into presents)
- The Chameleon: "That tears it!" (kids continue to tear wrapping) I mean, stop tearing it!" (pulls out remote) "This is an override for your transformation suits. It's also a curling iron! I stole it from the Pointless Gadgets store. Now I control what you become!"
- (presses remote zapping the kids and turning them into bugs; he collects children with his longe tongue then spits them out into a bowl)
- Little Chipmunk Girl: (as bug) "Why did you turn us into bugs weird lizard man? I thought we were your friends."
- The Chameleon: (looks at bugs in bowl) "You were my friends, until you touched my stuff. Now you're my supper." (sets bowl down on dining table) "Notice Agent Katswell, I didn't turn any of them into vegetables." (puts on bib) "Time to chow down."
- Kitty: (still hanging upside down) "Dudley, we have to save those kids!"
- Dudley: "Now's our chance to show them what being a secret agent's all about! Luckily, I still have my thermonuclear thermos."
- (Dudley nudges himself to bring out nuclear thermos, then presses button with tongue; explosion frees them both, but causes burns)
- Dudley: "Wow that's hot root beer!"
- (uninjured, Dudley gets back up and charges towards Chameleon shouting "Hi-gee-gee!"; Dudley slams into him with a flying kick which knocks him off chair and his remote to the ground; a panicky Chameleon attempts to flee, but Dudley pursues him with a jetpack and laser rifle; kids are impressed; Chameleon dodges Dudley's laser shots, but is thrown against a rockface by explosions caused by grenades Dudley throws)
- Kitty: (now free; grabs remote) Another thing about secret agents kids-" (changes kids back into themselves) "..... they also get to kick some bad guy butt!" (kids chase and then assault the Chameleon as pointy, steel-toed cowboy boots)
- The Chameleon: (yells, hurt) "Okay, I get the point. Aha, ahaha. I'm clever, even when I'm losing."
- (Dudley blasts him with a giant laser cannon; he disintegrates into a pile of ash, then spontaneously reforms and takes off yet again; Kitty squirts sunblock in his path, causing him to slip, and then she lassos him into custody with her dental floss; Dudley and Kitty stand tall, having defeated the Chameleon; kids cheer)
- Raccoon Boy: "Being a secret agent is way cooler than being a supervillain!"
- Kids: "We love T.U.F.F.! We love T.U.F.F.!"
- Dudley: "Now let's celebrate with a real party!"
- (transition to Chief, Keswick, Dudley, Kitty and kids celebrating at Mrs. Grizzlebaum's pool; kids play, while Chief, Dudley and Kitty float in relaxation)
- Dudley: (relaxing on swim ring) "Keswick, this is awesome! I didn't know you had a pool."
- Keswick: (surfaces, wearing snorkels) "Haha, I don't. This is Mrs. Grizzlebaum's place. We can party here all wi-wuh-winter, as long as she stays asleep."
- Mrs. Grizzlebaum: "RAAAWRRR! GET OUT OF MY POOL!" (chases after the Chief, Kitty and Keswick, who scream)
- Kitty: (running) "Kids! Don't forget to eat your vegetables!"
- (The Chief, Kitty and Keswick strike a pose in their swimming gear for the ending gag)
- Dudley: (appears over gag image, speaks Spanish in helium voice) "Adios amigos!" (English) I also like talking in French."
- (Dudley pokes his tongue at the frame, extension of ending gag)
- THE END