The Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom, and T.U.F.F. Puppy.
Roles on T.U.F.F. Puppy
- Butch was born in Highland Park, Michigan on January 10, 1965.
- Elmer Earl obtained the name "Butch" during the time of his youth, and continued to use the name professionally in his adult career.
- Butch spent most of his childhood in Roseville, Michigan, and his teen years in New Baltimore, Michigan.
- Butch graduated with a 6.0 GPA from Anchor Bay High School, in New Baltimore, Michigan in 1983.
- After graduation, Butch attended the California Institute of the Arts, or CalArts for short.
- Once Butch finished his 5 year term at CalArts, he got a job as a character designer for the television series My Little Pony, and as quickly as he was hired, he was fired.
- Soon after he was terminated from his designer job, he quickly obtained a job as a writer, television director and storyboard artist for several Hanna-Barbera shows, including Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, and Cow and Chicken.
- After his contract with Hanna-Barbera finished up, he went to work with former co-worker Fred Seibert on the Oh Yeah! Cartoons show.
- Butch mentioned in an interview that before the start of The Fairly OddParents TV series, he actually started drawing Dudley Puppy first, he mentioned in his quote "Well, I always have drawn a white dog with a black T-Shirt, and with a dog collar, but didn't know where to put him at the time".
- After the success of The Fairly OddParents, he was asked by the president of the Nickelodeon Corporation to make another TV series, and before Butch could answer, he was offered a contract with the company and created his second TV series, Danny Phantom.
- Right before Butch created his next hit series, he put together the ever so famous Billionfold, Inc., which became the iconic symbol and company for his two TV series, Danny Phantom, and T.U.F.F. Puppy and stating using it in the 7th season of The Fairly Oddparents.
- Butch serves as an animation director to team up with Sony Pictures Animation to bring Tonka and ALF to the big screen.
|Ep #||Episode Title||Position|
|1a||Purr-fect Partners||Story, writer, storyboard artist, director, storyboard revisions|
|1b||Doom-mates||Story and director|
|2b||Operation: Happy Birthday||Story|
|3b||Mom-A-Geddon||Story, writer, storyboard artist|
|4a||Cruisin' For A Bruisin'||Storyboard artist|
|4b||Puppy Love||Storyboard artist|
|5b||Share-A-Lair||Voice of Agent Rodentski / Agent Weaselman, Lyrics for Share-a-Lair Theme Song|
|6b||Internal Affairs||Storyboard artist|
|9b||The Wrong Stuff||Storyboard artist|
|11a||Forget Me Mutt||Storyboard artist|
|12b||Super Duper Crime Busters!||Storyboard artist|
|15a||Disobedience School||Storyboard artist|
|16b||Law and Odor||Storyboard artist|
|18b||Bored of Education||Storyboard artist|
|20a||Guard Dog||Storyboard artist|
|20b||Dog Save The Queen||Storyboard artist|
|22b||Dog's Best Friend||Storyboard artist|
|23b||Puppy Unplugged||Storyboard artist|
|24b||Quack in The Box||Storyboard artist|
|25b||Diary of a Mad Cat||Writer|
|26a||Lie Like a Dog||Storyboard artist|
|26b||Cold Fish||Storyboard artist|
|27b||Candy Cane-ine||Storyboard artist|
|29b||Time Waits for No Mutt||Storyboard artist|
|42a||TUFF Sell||Storyboard artist|
|44a||True Spies||Storyboard artist|
|47a||Dancin' Machine||Storyboard artist|
|49b||Mom's Away||Storyboard artist|
|52a||Girlfriend or Foe?||Storyboard artist|
|55a||While The Cats Away||Storyboard artist|
|57a||T.U.F.F. Love||Storyboard artist|
|59a||Puff Puppy||Storyboard artist|
|60||T.U.F.F. Break Up||Storyboard artist|
|Kevin Arrieta | Ed Baker | Samantha Berger | Rudi Bloss | Ken Bruce | Michelle Bryan | Gary Conrad | Steve Daye | Ray DeLaurentis | Mike Dougherty | Scott Fellows | Whitney Fox | Fred Gonzales | Aaron Hammersley | Butch Hartman | Celia Kendrick | Anthony Koteh | Brandon Kruse | Joanna Lewis | Heather Martinez | Maureen Mascarina | John McIntyre | Kevin Petrilak | Greg Rankin | Katie Rice | William Schifrin | Kristine Songco | Christo Stamboliev | Kevin Sullivan | Dave Thomas | Monica Tomova | Matt Whitlock|