|"Guard Dog (transcript)"|
|Season 1, Episode 38|
|Airdate:||October 10, 2011|
|Villain(s) Featured:|| The Chameleon|
|Art Direction:||George Goodchild|
|Music by:||Guy Moon|
Lucky Duck (transcript)
Dog Save the Queen (transcript)
This article is a transcript of the T.U.F.F. Puppy episode, "Guard Dog" from Season 1. It aired on October 10, 2011.
- (Episode Starts with the Petropolis Train Station. Kitty is carrying a bag. She drops the bag and sighs)
- Kitty: *on wristcom* "Dudley, you're late for our mission. Where are you?"
- Dudley: *pops out of bag* I'm here, Kitty! I went undercover as your luggage. Also, I wanted you to carry me.
- Kitty: Will you focus? We're here to escort a star witness at Petsburgh. He saw Snaptrap blow up a combination cheese-and-camera store called "Say Cheese"
- Chameleon: *disguised as a trash can; tranforms back into himself* Say Cheese! That's clever! *Laughs, then coughs out garbage from his mouth* You know what's not so clever? *looks at baby station* Turning into a trash can near a baby changing station.
- Dudley: The Chameleon??!!!
- Chameleon: It's called "The Very Lonely Lizard" by The Chameleon. Ahem. *Opens book, revealing a lizard walking toward a mall*
- Chameleon: On Monday, The Lonely Lizard went to the mall to make a friend, *to Dudley and then to a page with the lizard being shot by a policeman with a laser* but he couldn't find one and got arrested for shoplifting. *pulls tab and the laser moves towards the same lizard, whose eyes pop out while stars and lightining bolts come out. The Chameleon turns the page, to reveal the lizard on the beach, weaing a swimsuit carrying a bag* On Tuesday, The Lonely Lizard went to beach to make a friend, but he couldn't find one and got arrested for loitering. *Closes book* I don't want to give away the end, but he never makes a friend.