The Petropolis Prison is a prison that holds all of the captured villains and criminals of Petropolis.
- Verminious Snaptrap
- The Chameleon
- Bird Brain
- Kung Pow Chicken
- Wild Turkey
- Crazy Horse
- Mad Cow
- Quacky the Duck
- Revenge Rabbit
- Jack Rabbit
- Dudley Puppy (only in Super Duper Crime Busters and Booby Trap)
- Kitty Katswell (only in Booby Trap, & Lights, Camera, Quacktion)
- Keswick (Only in Lights, Camera, Quacktion)
- The Chief (Only in Lights, Camera, Quacktion)
- Kitty's Sister (mentioned in Diary of a Mad Cat)
- Stink Bug
- The Caped Cod
- Escape Goat
- Wanna Bee
- In every episode it appears in so far, the bunny and the turtle prison guards have been seen in cameo roles.
- Its cells had wicker bars in Booby Trap, but this was most likely to be fixed since Dudley chewed through all of them, allowing for a major jailbreak.
- In the episode Doom-mates, every cell seemed to have a modern security fingerprint system.
- In the episode Diary of a Mad Cat, it was revealed that Kitty has a sister who is a criminal and possibly spends her sentence in the Petropolis prison.
- It appears that the prison only has main characters for prisoners and not regular citizens.
- In Dog Dish, Kitty said that the prison was located right next to the water park which it was.
- Apparently the prison celebrates Christmas as it was decorated in A Doomed Christmas.
- In the episode Doom-mates, the Chief says, "Every cell has a pipe organ, but not every cell has a light bulb!" but every other episode proves this otherwise.
- It took on very slightly different appearances in Dog Dish and Lucky Duck.