- The Chameleon: "Hey, Toots, can I get a glass of milk to wash down these crickets?"
- Dudley: "WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE EASTER BUNNY?!"
- Snaptrap: "Pretty soon, you might be calling me Snap Dad, or Dadtrap."
- Snaptrap: "Okay, I Love You."
- Dudley: "I don't care if you know the Easter Bunny, I want you out of my life!!"
- Snaptrap: "Yeah Ketchup, that's what it was, Lots and lots of Ketchup." (smirks)
- Snaptrap: "You were saying? (smiles) "
- Dudley: (jaws clenched) "I love working with you. Now let's pull Kitty out of that Tree."
- Snaptrap: "Snap Dad!"
- Snaptrap: "Look what I found in the cash machine guys. Lunch is on me."
- Peg: "Now your a unemployed dead-beat."
- Peg: "I have an idea! how about you T.U.F.F. Agents should give vermiy a job!"
- Kitty: No way! The Cheif will never hire Snaptrap!"
- The Cheif: "Snaptrap, you're hired!"
- Kitty: "WHAT!?"
- The Cheif: "What? An evil genious like him can be useful in our operations."
- Snaptrap: "Well that's great! I need a company car, a house, and a office of my own."
- The Cheif: "How about some T.U.F.F. napkins, a T.U.F.F. pencil, and this ticket as a bus token."
- Snaptrap: "Okay, I'll take it! I like the bus!"
- Dudley: (getting up) "Uh...What did I missed?"
- Kitty: "The Chief just hired Snaptrap to work for T.U.F.F!"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.