There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the Central Wikia at Wikia:Category:Policy.
Other policies for this Wikia should be decided by the wiki community. It's generally best to keep policies as simple as possible, and not to introduce too many rules. A growing wiki can usually do well with a few simple policies and a lot of goodwill and cooperation.
[[Category:Policy]] to any policy pages will add them to the policy category. This is found here.
Da Rules (get the reference?)Edit
- No spam - No spam messages or articles. You'll be asking to be blocked or banned.
- No vandalism - Do not vandalize, or in other words, do not make nonsense edits or remove good quality content from articles.
- No intimidating behavior/harassment - Do not be rude, don't criticize people just because they don't meet your expectations.
- Inappropriate language must be kept to a minimum - Remember that this is a PG rated site. Do not use profanity or swearing for attacking others, you only use it as a non-serious, practical joke to make others laugh. And it at least should be censored in some way (e.g. @$$, f*ck, sh!t, etc.).
- No false information - Facts are facts and nothing else matters. Only add new information if you know it is true. Rumors and speculation can be an exception, if they have a lot of information to back them up (e.g. Dudley-Kitty Relationship).
- Images unrelated to T.U.F.F. Puppy and fan art - Uploading images unrelated to T.U.F.F. Puppy is allowed to a certain degree. Do not post them in articles as it's considered vandalism. However, you can post them on your user page. Also, do not upload unrelated images just to upload them and not even use them. They are, therefore, considered pointless and will be deleted. Uploading fan art is more or less the same. Although, it is recommended that you don't upload someone else's work unless you got permission from the owner to upload it. Furthermore, uploading images of sexual activity or nudity regardless of whether it's fan art or not is not tolerated.
- This isn't Wikipedia - Please do not create links to articles that do not exist and do not pertain to T.U.F.F. Puppy. Also, please do not create articles that have nothing to do with T.U.F.F. Puppy.
- No haters - If you hate T.U.F.F Puppy, then don't tell anyone. If you start telling people, on here, that you hate T.U.F.F. Puppy....... THEN LEAVE, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE!
- When commenting, put your responses or new comments in the right place - If you are replying to a comment, put your reply on the right comment; when making a new comment, make it a new comment, not a reply to someone else's comment. You can be easily accused of spamming if you don't follow any of these.
- No duplicated images - If you already know a certain image exists on here, then use it. Don't upload it again as a different file.
- Special chat rule: no caps when yelling; only when goofing off or for emphasis - Caps are only meant to be used for humorous purposes. Please only use caps for this purpose. Yelling in anger with caps will not be tolerated.