|"The Curse of King Mutt (transcript)"|
|Season 1, Episode 34|
|Airdate:||October 10, 2011|
|Villain(s) Featured:|| King Mutt|
|Writer(s):||Will Schifrin, Kevin Sullivan, Ray DeLaurentis|
|Art Direction:||George Goodchild|
|Music by:||Guy Moon|
Bored of Education
- (sunrise; cut to inside TUFF building, Dudley is busy on a computer and Kitty is observing a giant screen)
- Chief: (via monitor) "Agents, you have a new assignment. You're going to the museum."
- Dudley: "The museum?! Aaawww! What did we do wrong?!"
- Chief: "The list is long and I have no time for it. Keswick!"
- Keswick: (buried) "Help! Helllp!"
- Chief: (angry) "Agent Puppy, did you bury Keswick?"
- Dudley: "I might've. I bury stuff all the time-it's a dog thing. Like chasing squirrels and making your own gourmet pasta sauce." (holds jar of Dudley's Own Pasta Sauce)
- Keswick: (arises from pile of dirt) "Chief, I've found your tiny c-c-c-car!"
- Chief: "I reported that stolen. Great Agent Puppy, thanks to you I committed insurance fraud."
- Keswick: (presses button; screen is lowered) "Agents you're spending the night at the Petropolis Natural History me-mu-mu-Museum to protect a new exhibit. The tomb of King Mutt." (image of king's coffin is shown)
- Chief: "Every villain in Petropolis is after the jewel bone the king was buried with. It's up to you two to protect it!"
- Kitty: "We're on it Chief! To the TUFF mobile" (Kitty and Dudley are transported via chutes to the TUFF parking lot, but end up hitting the ground instead of landing onto the car)
- Dudley: "Whoops! Looks like I buried it. To the bus!"
- (cut to museum at night, bus arrives at front entrance; Dudley and Kitty are venturing through the museum with flash lights)
- Dudley: "Man this garage is a mess! I wonder what the museum's like."
- Kitty: "This is the museum."
- Dudley: "No wonder there are no cars."
- Kitty: "There it is Dudley.. King Mutt's treasure." (shines light on coffin)
- Dudley: "Wow, an actual king. You know my friend Phil comes from royalty.. his uncle's a duke.. or maybe his name is Duke? The point is he has a pool table." (Dudley spots jewel bone on coffin)
- Kitty: (reads sign) "The Curse of King Mutt: if anyone removes this sacred bone, King Mutt will rise from his grave to destroy the thief." (Dudley takes bone; dirt is heaped behind Kitty; she sees the bone missing) "Aah! Dudley! You buried King Mutt's bone?!"
- Dudley: "I might have. On the upside, now that it's lost no one can steal it. Our job here is done.. let's go to Phil's and play pool!"
- Kitty: "You have to find that bone!"
- Dudley: "Sorry, I never remember where I bury stuff. I usually make a list but I buried that too. Relax, it's not like the curse is real." (hears howling; then jumps into Kitty's arms in fear) "Aaaah! The curse is reeaaaal!"
- (Snaptrap is shown howling in the ventilation duct)
- Snaptrap: "My foot's asleep! Pins and needles."
- Bird Brain: "Ugh, tell me about it. I've been sitting here so long my blue bottom is black and blue."
- Snaptrap: "Bird Brain, what are you doing here?"
- Bird Brain: "Why I came to steal King Mutt's bone, just like you did."
- Snaptrap: "Oh.. King Mutt's bone is here? I just like crouching in museum air vents."
- Bird Brain: "Perhaps if we team up, we'll have better chance of stealing it."
- Snaptrap: "Wow! Two supervillains working together! This is monumental. This is historic. This is something the airduct can't support." (Snaptrap and Bird Brain fall down onto a bench)
- Bench: "Ow."
- Snaptrap: "Hey! A talking Victorian bench."
- Bench: "It's Elizabethan you klutz." (Chameleon transforms into his regular form)
- Chameleon: "It is I, The Chameleon! I have come to steal King Mutt's bone!"
- Bird Brain: "Take a number."
- Snaptrap: "I guess we can all work together."
- Chameleon: (enthusiastic) "Yees! We could even form a special villains' club. We will plot hideous crimes and talk about our feelings over international coffees!"
- Bird Brain: "No.. and no.. Agent Puppy buried the bone, all we need is a brilliant plan to get it back."
- Snaptrap: "Hold that thought, I've gotta use the little rats' room." (goes off; Bird Brain and Chameleon are left together, awkwardly)
- Bird Brain: "So.. how about this heat wave?"
- Chameleon: "It's supposed to ease up by the weekend." (more awkwardness, Bird Brain starts whistling; toilet flush and Snaptrap leaves restroom covered in toilet paper)
- Bird Brain: "Snaptrap! That's genius! You disguised yourself as King Mutt's mummy to scare Agent Puppy into showing us where he buried the bone!"
- Snaptrap: "Uh yeah, that's it. I didn't just get toilet paper stuck on my foot and stumble around the bathroom because I forgot where the door was."
- Chameleon: "Snaptrap, you work on Agent Puppy. Leave Kitty Katswell to mee.. Can I get a Team Evil on three?"
- Bird Brain: "No." (Snaptrap and Bird Brain leave)
- Chameleon: (to himself) "1.. 2.. 3.. Team Evil!"
- (meanwhile, at the King Mutt exhibit)
- Dudley: (whimpering and bites on tail)
- Kitty: "Dudley, will you stop freaking out?"
- Dudley: "Sorry Kitty, when I get nervous I bite my tail.."
- Kitty: "That's my tail!"
- Dudley: "Oh, I was wondering why I couldn't feel it."
- Kitty: "Honestly, why can't you be more like a cat? Determined, and focused, and-MOUSE!"
- (Kitty laughs like a maniac while she chases mouse through museum and into a room; the mouse escapes, Bird Brain locks the room and the mouse shapeshifts back into the Chameleon)
- Chameleon: "That should keep her busy for a while. Score one for Team Evil" (attempts to high-five Bird Brain)
- Bird Brain: "We're not doing that!" (leaves)
- Chameleon: (high-fives himself) "Yay!"
- Kitty: (inside room; trying to budge door) "I'm locked out! Better call Dudley. Okay, where's my wristcom?"
- (in King Mutt exhibit)
- Dudley: (digging) "Oooh, Kitty's wristcom!" (talks into his wristcom) "Kitty!"
- Kitty's Wristcom: (echoing his voice) "Kitty!"
- Dudley: "It's Dudley!"
- Kitty's Wristcom: "It's Dudley!"
- Dudley: "I've found your wristcom."
- Kitty's Wristcom: "I've found your wristcom."
- Dudley: "And your blaster."
- Kitty's Wristcom: "And your blaster."
- Dudley: "You're welcome."
- Kitty's Wristcom: "You're welcome." (Dudley returns to digging)
- (Snaptrap, Chameleon, Bird Brain are hiding)
- Snaptrap: "Time to scare the pants off Agent Puppy."
- Bird Brain: "He doesn't wear pants you ninny!"
- (Snaptrap walks out like an egyptian; with music)
- Bird Brain: "What on earth are you doing?!"
- Snaptrap: "I'm walking like an Egyptian."
- Bird Brain: "DON'T!"
- Snaptrap: "Ahem. Ooooooooooooohh!" (approaches Dudley) "Hi Agent Puppy. I mean, oooooooooohh where's my booone?!"
- Dudley: (at Snaptrap's feet) "Aaaah! King Mutt! Don't hurt me, I don't remember where I buried it! Would you settle for Kitty's lip gloss?!
- Snaptrap: "Oooh, is that passionfruit? It's a deal."
- Bird Brain: "NOOOOO!"
- Snaptrap: "I mean, give me the bone or perish! Oooooohhh!" (winks at Bird Brain at Chameleon)
- Dudley: (bows down to Snaptrap) "Please spare me your undead royalness! I'll find your booone!" (runs off, 'accidentally unravelling Snaptrap's toilet paper costume in the process; this causes Snaptrap to spin)
- (Snaptrap is spun into another exhibit)
- Chameleon: (reads sign) "Sledgehammers through History." (Snaptrap is whacked by a variety of 'sledgehammers) "Too bad. Just a foot to the right and he'd be resting comfortably in 'Fluffy Pillows through History".
- Bird Brain: "Hopefully, the toilet paper will help stop the bleeding. In any case, TP me!"
- Dudley: (still digging) "Kitty, where are you?!" (talking into wristcom) "The mummy is real! Heeelp!"
- Kitty: (in alley behind museum, trying to get through back door) "All the doors are locked. I'll just use my rocket boots to go in through the skylight!" (discovers she is not wearing boots) "Dudley!" (finds vent 'access, goes inside)
- Dudley: (still digging) "Ooh, Kitty's rocket boots. I wonder if the mummy would settle for these."
- Bird Brain: (disguised as King Mutt) "No, I won't." (makes ghost noise)
- Dudley: "AAAAAHHHH!"
- Bird Brain: "Now, give me the bone or suffer my blue-bottomed wrath. I-I mean, scary mummy wrath! Ooooooooooh!"
- Dudley: "Alright, alright I'm looking!" (pulls out cannon from hole) "Would you settle for an old pirate cannon?" (cannon fires ball at Bird Brain, throwing him across the museum..) "Okay, I'll just keeping digging then!"
- (and into another exhibit, causing him to scream)
- Snaptrap: "Ooh, 'Deli Slicers through History'. Well that's official, I'm off cold cuts."
- Chameleon: "Ohhh, like I always say. If you want to scare someone by pretending to be an ancient mystical being, you have to do it yourself!" (shapeshifts into King Mutt)
- Snaptrap: "Aaah! King Mutt, he's real!" (grabs bucket of water and throws it onto Chameleon; his transformation suit short-circuits, transforming him back into himself) "Why are you melting? No wait, that only works on the Wicked Witch of the West."
- Chameleon: "Well done genius! Now I have to wrap myself up in toilet paper!"
- Bird Brain: "Haha! I made a quick stop at the 'Surgical Thread through History' exhibit. Good as new." (his arm falls off)
- Kitty: (spying through vent) "Oh no, I've got to warn Dudley!" (goes back in)
- Chameleon: (approaching Dudley; disguised in toilet paper) "Ooooooooh! Who's your mummy? It's clever!"
- Bird Brain: "No it isn't!"
- Chameleon: "Agent Puppy, find that bone or be annihilated by me, King Mutt, ruler of Ancient Egypt! Hieroglyphics, Cleopatra, jewel of the Nile.."
- Dudley: "Sorry your zombieness, I'm digging as fast I can!" (digging) "I'm feeling a lot of pressure right now!"
- Chameleon: (pats Dudley) "Oh there there, you're doing fine. Sphinx, pyramids, Egyptian cotton."
- Dudley: (finds bone) "Yes, I've found it! See, all I needed was a little encouragement."
- Chameleon: (takes bone) "Thank you." (runs off)
- Dudley: "Wait! Aren't you going to free me of your curse?"
- Chameleon: (returns) "Oh, ahaha.. yes. O-okay, huh ha, by the power vested in me by the town of Egypt, you are now free of my curse! Tutankhamun, Nefertiti, Brendan Fraser." (runs off)
- (Kitty arrives)
- Dudley: "Kitty! Where were you? I called you on your wristcom like.. four times. I think it's broken." (holds wristcom) "Anyway good news, I gave King Mutt his bone and I'm free of the curse!"
- Kitty: "Dudley, that wasn't King Mutt! It was the Chameleon! He, Snaptrap and Bird Brain tricked you into giving you them the bone! We've gotta stop them before they escape!"
- Dudley: "What?! Those fiends joined forces? That's a regular Team Evil."
- Bird Brain: (disembodied) "We're not calling ourselves that!"
- Dudley: "C'mon Kitty! I've got a plan!" (runs off but falls into one of the holes he dug.) "Oof! Fell in a hole!"
- (cut to the three villains fleeing the museum with the bone)
- Chameleon: (runs with bone in hand) "Haha, I did it!"
- (King Mutt's mummy roars at them)
- Chameleon: "I mean.. they did it!" (throws bone to Snaptrap)
- Snaptrap: "Aah! It's King Mutt's mummy. Somebody throw water at it."
- Bird Brain: "You imbeciles, it's not the mummy! It's Agent Puppy in disguise!" (removes bandages from mummy, revealing green mummified face) "Well, feather my nest, it is the Mummy!"
- (Snaptrap, Chameleon and Bird Brain flee)
- Bird Brain: "Run! I shall fly to safety!" (fails to take flight) "I mean, trot behind you, at a brisk clip!"
- (all three run into the 'Trash Compactors through History' exhibit, foiling themselves; King Mutt catches up and retrieves the bone but reveals himself to be Dudley riding on Kitty's shoulders, disguised)
- Kitty: "Great plan Dudley."
- Dudley: "Yeah, the gift shop mummy mask was totally worth the $25 I took from your wallet."
- Kitty: (unamused)
- (villains now compacted into cubes come tumbling out of exhibit)
- Bird Brain: "Well played Agent Puppy, but I knew it was you all along."
- Snaptrap: "Yeah, that's why you led that heroic charge into that Ancient Greek trash compactor."
- Chameleon: "Quit fighting and let's make a run for it!" (tries to flee, but flips over)
- Kitty: "Dudley, it's time to take out the trash!" (fires net, capturing villains)
- Chameleon: "Oooh, I hope we get the same cell. Then we'd really get to bond! Can I get a Team Evil?"
- Bird Brain: "Oh please! Put me in solitary!"
- (cut to TUFF headquarters; bus arrives with Dudley and Kitty with the villains in custody)
- Kitty: (stepping out of the bus) "Another successful mission. The bad guys are going to jail and King Mutt's bone is back where it belongs."
- Dudley: "And I'm never gonna bury anything again."
- Kitty: "That's great Dudley." (hears digging) "Dudley?"
- Dudley: (buried himself) "Kitty, I think I buried myself!"
- Kitty: (sighs and leads villains into building)
- Dudley: "Hello?! There's dirt in my nose.. and other places!"
- (ending gag with the Chameleon exclaiming "Team Evil!")
- THE END